- Lessons will be scheduled according to availability.
- Lessons are available on a first-come, first-served basis with a waiting list based on financing availability. Do not come to a class unless given permission to start.
- Once registered for a class, commitment to that class is required.
- All paperwork must be completed according to The STARS Foundation policies.
Building and Student Rules
- Follow instructions (Listen)
- United with the program (Practice)
- No talking and be respectful during class (Learn)
These rules spell FUN! This will bring success!
- Do not go outside the building without an adult.
- Parents should remain with student during lesson/class.
- Students are not allowed to be unattended in between classes regardless of age. If they do not have class, they either need to be picked up, or sit in on another class with parental supervision. This is for The STARS Foundation legal responsibility as well as their safety.
- Bring a spiral notebook and proper materials to each lesson or class.
- Be sure your instrument(s) are labeled with your name and that you have the correct one when you leave the building.
- If you have a question for Mrs. Peterson, please contact her at 417-254-3168. You will be assisted within 24 hours.
- Please help us promote STARS and encourage donations! This helps keep the Foundation operating.
- Use the “Golden Rule” when in the building.
- NO running!
- Food and drink are permitted within The STARS Foundation building. Water is the only exception. No other beverages are allowed for spillage.
- Please arrive EARLY so you are prepared for the start time of your lesson.
If you are unable to attend your class or lesson, please call Mrs. Peterson at
417-254-3168 to let her know.
- Any items left at STARS will be in the Lost & Found box at the STARS building for one month. Unclaimed items will be donated to S.O.S. at the beginning of each month.
- No visible undergarment/Adhere to class dress code requirements
Remember that there are adults and children of all ages present - please dress with modesty in mind.
- NO Shorts or Skirts allowed unless they touch the knee.
- Please dress according to class requirements/ ex: ballet attire will not be acceptable in music class. Classes have transitional time built in.
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Peterson at 417-254-3168.